Purify Skincare Clinic
33 466 230 908
252 Mt Alexander Rd, Travancore, Melbourne, Victoria
1. Objectives and Background
1. Purify Skincare Clinic is committed to providing the best service promptly. We aim to accommodate your needs.
2. Unfortunately, when a client cancels without giving adequate notice, it prevents another client from being served. This cancellation policy is used as a way of respecting the time commitment of all involved. It explains the process for requesting a cancellation and the fees applicable. This policy is used in fairness to both our business and the clients who would otherwise have wanted an appointment.
3. We are implementing a straightforward cancellation policy to be upfront about all the costs you may face when engaging in our services.
1. We understand situations can arise in which you must cancel your appointment. Due to limited appointment availability, we request that you cancel with adequate notice. This allows us to fill that appointment slot.
2. You may cancel by contacting us via phone or web channels at your preference.
i. PHONE: 0403 453 534
3. We require a minimum of 24 hours' notice for cancellation. Please inform us within this time frame before your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes or cancellations.
4. All references to the cancellation of appointments in this clause are also a reference to the rescheduling of appointments.
3. Refund policy: If no prior notice is given or the notice given is not by the cancellation process, you will forfeit your deposit for the missed appointment. Late arrivals can only be extended to the remaining time of the scheduled appointment.
If you are 15 minutes late past your appointment we will have to reschedule or cancel the appointment, which may mean your deposit will be forfeited.
4. Acceptable circumstances for waiving refund policy:
We understand that plans may change due to uncontrollable and external circumstances. Missed appointments can be unintentional or may stem from an emergency, etc. Therefore, subject to approval by Purify Skincare Clinic, cancellation due to such circumstances will be at the discretion of Purify Skincare Clinic and usually will not result in a forfeited deposit.
Our business firmly believes that a good client and business relationship is based upon mutual understanding. Questions about our cancellation policy should be directed to 0403 453 534.
Please sign that you have read, understood and consented to this Cancellation Policy. By signing, you understand that you are holding a spot and you may be charged a cancellation fee if an appointment is cancelled without providing at least 24 hours' notice or if the appointment is missed.